Thursday, November 06, 2008







Okay Lindsey, this is for you my dear friend.

How could it be that you have lived so far away now for over 3 years.
I always think of you, and how your friendship touched my life. You are one of those "once in a life time friends"

I often think that life gives you only so many good friends, friends that are more like sisters than friends, that love you with a clean house and even more with a dirty house. Who love your crazy kids like their own. Who you can be the crazy, silly, moody, loving woman you are with,

and just wanted you to know today, that i was thinking for you,

as I was walking in Costco, and missed you so,

Here are those pictures that you have been asking for.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I don't think that you could have put it any better. And I agree with everything, to a level that I think only you and I and other very best best friends can understand. And its funny, because I was just thinking of you today as well. Its been to long. I cant believe how big your kiddos are, I guess that is what 3 years does. But I am a little closer now, only 5 hours away now. :) Maybe we could meet in the middle. :) I miss being a part of your life and having you be a part of mine. Take care of yourself and those kiddos.
Love you
Lindsey

LeaAnne said...

JAMIE!! You posted!! YAHOOOOOOO!
I am glad to see the photos too ;)
Love ya~

BluBabes said...

Sounds like a great friend! What cute kids....and parents, haha!