Tuesday, September 18, 2007


Yes!! I got a picture up Not the best picture, but , it is a picture. this is the Family while were were Camping at Crater Lake this summer. We hiked along the rim and you can Tell by Ryann's face that this was at the end of the hike.
we went camping with another Family for 4 days, and the kids loved it. They all had a playmate around the same age to play with. Paul took the kids out boating and fishing, Paul even let Ryann go on the tube with Lexi, ( another 3year old) all alone. Yikes, good thing for the girls that the moms were not there.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Woohoo you are doing it!!! I am so excited. I just sent you the info but i see that you figured it out with out it. :) Awesome!! Love ya

The Ditto clan said...

Jaime,
I don't know how I stumbled upon your blog...but how fun! I can't believe how fast your kids have grown up! Brent and I have a blog www.brentanddeena.blogspot.com. We just had #4. A little girl. I'm excited to stay updated through your blog. Deena Ditto

TJ-n-Crystal said...

Hello Jamie!! It's Courtney's friend Crystal. I was excited to find ya'll on here and to see the newest additions to the family. I hear enough about everyone. Hope all is well with you guys.